Subject: Re: Setting Bone positions within LW 4.0 Pre
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 01:20:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 17 Aug 1995, Adam Ives Chrystie wrote:

>   I am having trouble setting bone rest positions within Layout 4.0 Intel
> Prerelease (Phew)...I set the key frame for position and rest length. then i
> go to object skeleton and click on the activate bone button.

You must press the 'r' key from the Layout screen to set Rest Position...
this will also active the bone.  Also, you can alter a bone's Rest Length 
at any time...it doesn't have to be set before you press the 'r' key.

So the correct procedure for setting up a bone is to add the bone, 
position it, make a key frame, then press 'r' on the keyboard.  
Modificatuons to a bone's Rest Length can be made at any time and do not 
need to be key-framed.

                                     -David Warner

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]